Answer: Joan O’Sullivan
- Role on Board:
Answer: Ordinary Director
- ClubSport network/Sports Council/Community Club you are part of:
Answer: East Ayrshire Sports Council
- Current employment I.e. working, retired or student:
Answer: Working full time as a Group Qualifications Manager Swimtime UK
- What drew you to SCS?
Answer: Knowing the great work locally I am involved in as a volunteer and the tremendous impact it can have in local communities, this drew me to SCS to give a voice and share good practices and be part of the development on a larger platform
- What do you bring to SCS?
Answer: Passion for what I do, a vast amount of experience from the education, leisure industry, community and business development skills
- How would you describe SCS in three words?
Answer: Striving, Collaborative, Evolving
- Favourite sport to participate in?
Answer: Aquatics – especially swimming
- Favourite sport to watch?
Answer: Swimming - especially para and the Special Olympic field
- Favourite piece of advice given to you?
Answer: be honest, admit mistakes and learn by them