ClubSport networks and Sports Councils from across Scotland are welcome to affiliate to Scottish ClubSport. A copy of our Membership Benefits leaflet can be downloaded here.
Scottish ClubSport is the umbrella body for ClubSport networks and Sports Councils across Scotland, representing a current membership of 32 with a combined total of 3,000 sport clubs and organisations. Scottish ClubSport aims to support members to be the strongest organisations they can be, raising their profile at a local and national level. Benefits include:
• All members have access to the free Hub on Actify where learning tools, guidelines, toolkits, case studies are published.
• All members are included in the circulation of relevant information, templates, toolkits, case studies and bulletins.
• When conferences and workshops are organised all members are given priority access when booking places.
• Opportunity to complete annual Membership Survey.
• Personalised page on the Scottish ClubSport website.
• Entitled to one Service to Sport Award to recognise the contribution to sport of a local volunteer – additional awards are available for small charge.
• Committee vacancies are advertised on the Vacancies page of the website and on sportscotland’s Jobs website page.
• Apply to the Small Grants Fund.
• Participate in sports specific inter-network tournaments, including Ladies, Gents and Mixed Bowls.
• Opportunity to input to national consultations.
• Representation at annual events when possible from our staff or Board members.
• Invitation to attend Regional events and meetings.
• Support with the set up of social media accounts.
• Invitation to AGM and any EGMs arranged.
If you would like to find out more about our membership or how to get involved, contact us.
Login to the members area
Join Scottish ClubSport