We are a voluntary organisation supporting the growth and development of sports clubs in Stirling’s communities! Our vision is that all Stirling’s safe and sustainable sports clubs will welcome people of all ages and abilities into the best places to be inspired by the best coaches and volunteers.
ClubSport Stirling is an organisation which works in partnership with Active Stirling to support Stirling’s local sports clubs. When a club affiliates to ClubSport Stirling, they will benefit from the support and advice from their designated Sports Development Officer with regards to the club’s individual aspirations and future achievements.
Our aim is to develop clubs in the following areas:
- Building strong effective pathways from participation to performance
- Creating links across local schools, clubs and communities
- Delivering both quality and accessible sporting opportunities
- Building a sustainable volunteer infrastructure within clubs
- Creating a coaching pathway in Stirling
Club Funding - ClubSport Stirling can provide funding support for local Stirling District clubs towards club development and coaching initiatives
Coach Education Programme - ClubSport Stirling (in partnership with Active Stirling) have produced a coach education brochure, offering qualifications and training in a number of areas related to the development of your coaching skills both sport specific and generic.