East Fife Sports Council
East Fife Sports Council strive to be a progressive and forward-thinking Sports Council and our aim is to see more people participating in sport and physical recreation and thereby enjoying its benefits.
We provide advice and assistance with the development of all sports, competitions and other events as considered desirable. We also assist in the formation of sports clubs where none exist, or where existing clubs are unable to fulfil current needs.
Affiliate with East Fife Sports Council:
East Fife Sports Council exists to help develop sport in the area and we do very much hope you would consider joining our organisation. By joining our Sports Council, you will be able to take advantage of the services that we offer, including:
* Grant aid – we continue to provide development and other grants to our member clubs
* Grant assistance – we can help you identify sources of funding and help you to apply for funding to enable you purchase equipment, update your premises, carry out projects, enhance coaching, etc.
* Training – we can help arrange training for your volunteers and coaches
* Promotion – we can help you to promote your club
* Membership – assistance to maximise membership in your club.
* Juniors – we can help set up a junior section (if you don’t already have one)
* Business support – assistance to run your clubs’ finances effectively
* Sponsorship – we can sponsor competitions or events you are running
* Events - We hold an Annual Sports Awards Ceremony in May which recognises sporting achievements within our member clubs.
* Regular newsletters – offering advice and opportunities.
In addition, we provide a voice for sport in our region, through our contacts with local Fife Councillors, Fife Council officials, sports development officers, schools etc. Member clubs are welcome to send us an article and photo promoting one of their events and we will print it in our newsletter free of charge.